Turkish Survey Management System
Names of the authors of the paper are:
Murat Tuncel – Director of Information Technologies Department, TurkStat
Akın Öztürk – Head of Software Management Group, Information Technologies Department, TurkStat
Şevki Kubilay Güngör – Asistant Expert at Software Management Group, Information Technologies Department, TurkStat
Mustafa Karamavus - Asistant Expert at Software Management Group, Information Technologies Department, TurkStat
Turkish Survey Management System provides the management of all surveys with using TurkStat Metadata Information Bank.
This management includes;
- Giving permissions, access passwords and survey informations to users for accessing survey applications.
- Making the distribution of the survey forms to the data collectors for workload distribution and limiting the survey form access.
- All data collectors are going to get the jobs assigned to them from this system.
- Creating the fundamental and survey related tables.
- Dynamically changing the accessible survey forms by the reference week or any other survey value.
- Generating reports about the current status of the related survey .
- Making the error control by executing SAS reports for the data which sent to the central database and sending back the incorrect records to the data collectors.