MC Org. Framework & Evaluation
MC Production & Methods
MC Products & Sources
You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.
Compare with Current
View Page History
Please log-in to see the connection details and the agenda for the next meeting
1) Progress on the draft paper for the CES 2014 seminar “What is the value of official statistics and how do we communicate that value?” (Deadline : end February) http://www1.unece.org/stat/platform/display/hlgbas/CES+paper+-+value+of+official+statistics
2) Update on our input to the 2014 HLG projects on Big Data and Implementation of the Common Statistical Production Architecture (CSPA) - http://www1.unece.org/stat/platform/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=97354661 and http://www1.unece.org/stat/platform/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=97354666 and on results of the survey.
3) Update on other work programme items: a) Mixed Mode (Amy) http://www1.unece.org/stat/platform/display/hlgbas/Mixed+mode+data+collection b) Mobile devices (Barteld) http://www1.unece.org/stat/platform/display/hlgbas/Mobile+devices c) Marketing (Richie) http://www1.unece.org/stat/platform/display/hlgbas/Marketing
4) Contribution to the UNECE Work Session on Statistical Communication, and other relevant international meetings - http://www1.unece.org/stat/platform/display/hlgbas/List+of+international+meetings
5) Other business
6) Date of next meeting and schedule for the rest of the year
The following topics have been identified so far by members of this committee:
Powered by a free Atlassian Confluence Community License granted to UNECE. Evaluate Confluence today.