The '@parent' link target is not supported.
5.1 IT Architecture
5.2 Metadata Management Tools
There are no used special tools.
5.3 Standards and formats
5.4 Version control and revisions
Metadata control is carried out according to the general rules accepted.
5.5 Outsourcing versus in-house development
There are 3 subordinate organizations of the Committee: Main Computing Centre, Scientific-Research and Design Technological Centre of the Statistical Data and Educational Centre.
Information technologies issues are resolved by the Department of Quality Management and İnformation Technologies of the Administration and Main Computing Centre. Main Computing Centre is an organization having status of legal entity. It functions under subordination and on direction of the Committee. Main Accounting Centre plays a key role in statistical processes: it is responsible for data collection, processing, checking and receiving information from the regional divisions and transferring them to the Administration, publication of statistical bulletins, development of software, computer services and system support, application of web technologies.
Scientific-Research and Design Technological Centre of the Statistical Data composed of departments of scientific-methodology, mathematical statistics and econometrics, concerns with preparation of methodology specified by the Committee and statistical analysis and etc. Main field of activity of the Centre is as follows:
- selection of survey units for conduction of statistical surveys;
- systematical study of the organization of statistical production;
- study of application of new technologies in statistical production;
- study of statistical indicators system;
- study of the compilation of inter-field, food and fuel-energy balances;
- study of micro-, mezo- and macroeconomic statistical data.
Educational Centre realizes the following activities:
- preparation and training of accounting and statistical workers for enterprises, institutions and organizations and provision of employees’ skills improvement;
- support of attendees in acquisition of innovations in the field of accounting and its computation, best practices in use of labour and material resources;
- continual improvement of education quality, development of forms and methods of training in compliance with up-to-date requirements;
- provision of personnel skills development, increasing of moral, pedagogical, special and public level;
- creation of training material resources together with relevant institutions and provision of modern equipment and computing technologies.
5.6 Sharing software components of tools
5.7 Additional materials