4.1 Metadata system(s)
In accordance with plan of actions approved by decree #17/4 of the Committee Board, dated 12 June 2013, as of 2014 a special storage model for Metadata will be operated.
4.2 Costs and Benefits
4.3 Implementation strategy
The followings are main objectives for the nearest future:
- Preparation and application of “Smart report” project, creation of e-database;
- Bringing to conformity of database structure with statistical register;
- Increasing of data exchange opportunities of local statistical bodies, development of internal data networks;
- Provision of e-integration of all published summary statistical data to primary databases;
- Creation of metadata system on statistical questionnaires and indicators;
- Provision of integration of metadata system to databases;
- Creation of automated system of database realization process on administrative information submitted by the Committee and received from other public organizations;
- Application of more advanced standard software packages, information bases, database management system (DBMS) (For ex.: Business Architecture Program on Quality).