Clickable GSIM is an interactive way to explore GSIM. There are a number of views through which you can explore. You can look at the entire model on the "GSIM on a page" view, or you can explore the objects in each GSIM group (Base, Business, Concepts, Exchange, Structures).
On these broad views of GSIM, you can click on any objects and it will take you to a page which shows you what other information objects it is related to, as well as the definition and attributes of the object. You can also go straight to the page for an individual object from the list of objects shown in the left hand navigator.
Base Group provides features which are reusable by other objects to support functionality such as identity, versioning etc
Business Group is used to capture the designs and plans of statistical programs, and the processes undertaken to deliver those programs.
Concepts Group is used to define the meaning of information to provide understanding of what the data are measuring.
Exchange Group is used to catalogue the information that comes in and out of a statistical organization.
Structures Group is used to structure information throughout the statistical process
User created views
Not what you are looking for? Need a particular grouping of objects? Need to create views of GSIM in another language?
- Administrative Register - user created
- Concepts - user created
- Connecting Data and Metadata - user created
- Data Set - user created
- Design and Manage Statistical Program - user created
- Designing Processes - user created
- Dissemination - user created
- Exchange Channel - user created
- Identify and Evaluate Statistical Needs - user created
- Node Sets - user created
- Questionnaire - user created
- Referential Metadata Set - user created
- Run Process - user created
- Statistical Classifications and Codelists - user created
- Statistical Classification - user created
- test case - user created
- Variables - user created
- Web Scraping Channel - user created
|Name||Last viewed||Times viewed|
|Anonymous||30 Apr, 2017 20:50||56|