A small sub-group will work on defining the details of the second work package in the project proposal, namely the 'sandbox' or practical application.
The proposal outlines the work package as follows:
Members of the group working on defining the sandbox:
|Tomaž Špeh||Sloveniafirstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com|
Pilar Rey del Castillo
Goals of this group:
- Define precisely what concept(s) is/are to be proved, and outline how this exercise will prove or disprove them
- Clarify the value of the exercise in terms of the HLG and international work (i.e. define exactly how this exercise will add more than can already be provided by the projects of individual countries working alone)
- Explore alternative scenarios regarding choice of
- tools, environment
- statistics to be produced
- methods of producing them
- Outline costings, timeline for work during 2014, etc.
- Obtain concrete offers of funding, in-kind infrastructural support and expertise for project during 2014.
Timeline and methods of work:
- Starting late September 2013
- Approx 6 weeks: probably weekly calls (set a call at the same time each week if possible?)
- Webex calls and offline commitment: approx 2-3 hours per week
- Final deliverables: a detailed specification to present as an annex to the project proposal to the HLG at their November meeting?
|Name||Last viewed||Times viewed|
|Anonymous||02 Aug, 2015 10:23||20|