The 2013 MSIS meeting decided that Big data is a key issue for official statistics. This page is for sharing links to resources / ideas / information / plans etc. - anything you think might be useful to others.
Please feel free to post your input. If you need an account, please contact email@example.com.
We will add more structure as the page develops, but for now, please just add everything here.
Links to Resources / Papers
- What Does Big Data Mean for Official Statistics?
- Big Data: A Perspective from the Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Production of Official Statistics by Using Big Data (Statistics Korea MSIS paper)
- Big Data (and official statistics) (Statistics Netherlands MSIS paper)
- Big Data for Policy Development and Official Statistics (United Nations Statistical Commission Seminar)
- Placing Big Data in Official Statistics (Istat NTTS 2013 paper)
- Mapping Policy Issues raised by Big Data (OECD 2102)
5 May 2013 - A temporary task team is being set up to work out the key issues with using Big Data for official statistics, identify priority actions and formulate a project proposal. The team will work virtually, by Wiki and Webex, and should report by the end of June.
Plans and Projects
|Name||Last viewed||Times viewed|
|Anonymous||25 Jul, 2016 04:29||83|