You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.
This page is a place for the community of people working in data collection in national and international statistical institutes to share knowledge, experience, ideas and resources. It is under development and will evolve according to the level of interest it generates and the amount of use made of the resources. Please feel free to add your suggestions for other things we could do on this wiki, either via the discussion forums or by emailing us.
The conference topics include, but are not limited to:
Pilot experiments and experiments embedded in statistical production
- Data collection modes
- Non-response, response propensity, respondent behaviour and response burden
- Administrative and registry data
- Big Data and other non-traditional Data Sources
- Versatile data collection systems (adaptive surveys, modular surveys/systems, split questionnaires…)
- Horizontally integrated data collection systems
The NTTS 2015 conference will take place from 10 to 12 March 2015 in Brussels. For details on the event, please refer to the conference homepage.