New training material: instructions for entering information
Create a new page usingError rendering macro 'create-page' : null
- You will be prompted for a title. Give your entry a clear and concise title remembering that you will be able to give more detail later on.
- Fill in the fields of the template table as completely as possible with the requested information.
- The main topic areas and sub-topics are identical to those used in DISA (The Database of International Statistical Activities), except for Economic Statistics which is divided into four sub-topics to match the functional divisions of the Economic Statistics section (national accounts, business registers, prices and short-term statistics).
- In the 'Description/comments' field, aim for 5-10 lines as an abstract to help the user decide whether or not the material fits their needs.
- Upload any attachments according to the instructions. You can add several attachments to one entry. Ensure the file names are those that you wish end-users to see. However, whenever possible, choose relatively stable, publicly accessible URLs (web links) rather than attachments.
- Select the type of material and topic areas according to the instructions given.
- Save your entry.
- Your entry will be automatically sorted into the correct areas of the training library according to the options you select.
- If you have any problems, ask Fiona for assistance.