• Compilation of quarterly euro area business demography indicators.
• Compilation of monthly seasonally adjusted new passenger car and commercial vehicle registrations: data reflect the number of the passenger and commercial vehicles data registered in a particular country/region of the EU based on raw data from the European Automobile Manufacturers Association (ACEA).
• Publication of an estimate of industrial new orders for the euro area
Jointly with the EU Commission (DG Enterprise and Industry)
• Continue the collection and compilation of statistics through the joint survey on the access to finance of euro area enterprises, including small and medium-sized enterprises. Comprehensive surveys are run every two years together with the European Commission, and part of the survey, focusing on issues of conjunctural relevance, is run by the ECB every six months.
Coordinated at European and international level
• Support the design and use of a unique legal entity identifier by developing an infrastructure for the accurate identification of all legal entities engaged in economic transactions.