In the distributive trade for 2013:
Monthly collection, processing, analysis and publication of data:
• On volumes of retail trade and catering enterprises turnover through all sales channels (for trading organisations and the sales of goods at retail markets, in current prices).
• On volume changes in retail trade and catering enterprises turnover (in current and constant prices).
• On volumes of retail trade turnover by small size enterprises (in current prices).
• On stocks of goods in retail trade, in current prices.
c) Yearly data:
• On the structure of sales of food and non-food goods in value terms in current prices and indicators of sales in quantity.
• Statistics on the intermediary activities of various specialized exchanges (goods, raw materials, stocks and shares, currencies, etc).
• Sales of alcoholic beverages per capita.
d) Preparation of economic reports on the situation at the consumer markets for goods and services in the CIS countries in 2012.
• Collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of quarterly and yearly data for the period 2012-2013 on profits of enterprises and organisations and the settlement situation of enterprises and organisations, both domestically and with other countries of the Commonwealth.
In the field of market services for 2013 it is envisaged to collect, process and publish:
• On the supply of market services, including personal services rendered to population, through all channels of sales, in current prices;
• On changes in the supply of market services, including personal services rendered to population, in current and constant prices;
• On the structure of market services, including personal services, in value terms (in current prices) and in quantity of sales;
• Preparation of economic reports on the situation at the goods and services markets in the Commonwealth countries in 2012.
• Collection, processing and publication of data on industry in the CIS countries:
• Monthly: output of the main types of industrial products in quantity, industrial output (in current prices), and indices of industrial output (in constant prices), both as a whole and by main kinds of economic activities (branches of industry);
• Yearly: output of the main types of industrial products by product category;
• Forecasts of output of rolled ferrous metal products, steel pipes, cotton fibres, cement, selected kinds of machine building products, extraction and production of the main types of fuel and energy resources;
• Preparation of analytic reports on the situation and development of selected industrial branches.
• Methodology of industrial output indices calculation, development of the method for weighting coefficients of value added, revision of goods selection, improvement of data collection and processing methods.