New training material: instructions for entering information
- Create a new page using Error rendering macro 'create-page' : null
- You will be prompted for a title. Give your entry a clear and concise title remembering that you will be able to give more detail later on.
- Fill in the fields of the template table with the requested information.
- In the 'Description/comments' field, aim for 3-5 lines as an abstract to help the user decide whether or not the material fits their needs.
- Add labels to classify the material: see instructions below.
- If you have any problems, ask Fiona for assistance
The organization of this library depends upon consistent labels being applied to all the materials included in it, since entries are automatically listed under the different headings according the their labels. Please ensure that you select all the appropriate labels and that they are spelled correctly. If you feel that an item is wrongly labelled, please consult with that item's contact person before changing it.