(Proposed by Dan, Simon and Flavio)
The main criteria would be whether the object is characterizable or not.
An object is characterizable when it has a well defined set of attributes that describes it.
Core Meeting Notes Date: 2014-05-16
Attendees: Johan Fihn, Wendy Thomas, Jon Johnson, Joachim Wackerow
What we have:
- Definitions of Primitive and Extended primitive
- List of elements to be included in core (part of spread sheet of elements to be imported into Drupal. Set of Primitives, Extended primitives and Basic elements.
Problems to be solved:
- Finalize which candidates goes into core and which doesn’t
- How to organize uml packages with regards to external packages. Should external namespaces (e.g. dc or xhtml) go into their own packages?
- How do we export primitives to xmi and into Enterprise Architect? This needs to be tested.
- We should wait until 3.2 import into Drupal is done before adding elements to Drupal.
- Wendy to finish document with definitions (see below)
- Johan to set up a better document with Core elements.
- As soon as import of 3.2 elements into Drupal is done Johan will add Primitives and Extended primitives to Drupal
- Not needed. Communication before Toronto will be done by email.