- What Does Big Data Mean for Official Statistics?
- Big Data: A Perspective from the Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Production of Official Statistics by Using Big Data (Statistics Korea MSIS paper)
- Big Data (and official statistics) (Statistics Netherlands MSIS paper)
- Big Data for Policy Development and Official Statistics (United Nations Statistical Commission Seminar)
- Placing Big Data in Official Statistics (Istat NTTS 2013 paper)
- Mapping Policy Issues raised by Big Data (OECD 2102)
5 May 2013 - A temporary task team is being set up to work out the key issues with using Big Data for official statistics, identify priority actions and formulate a project proposal. The team will work virtually, by Wiki and Webex, and should report by the end of June.