The Population Division is active participant in the Inter-agency and Expert Group on MDG Indicators (IAEG) and is responsible for the following MDG indicators under Target 5B: Contraceptive prevalence rate, Adolescent birth rate and Unmet need for family planning. The Population Division is also a member of the Inter-agency Group for Child Mortality Estimation (IGME) that is responsible for the reporting the under-five mortality rate.
- DISA 2013
- Database of International Statistical Activities (DISA) 2013
- Activities by organization
- United Nations Population Division
- 3. Environment and multi-domain statistics (UN Population Division)
- 3.3 Multi-domain statistics and indicators (UN Population Division)
- 3.3.5 Indicators related to the Millennium Development Goals (UN Population Division)