• A Guide to producing statistics on time-use: Measuring Paid and Unpaid work, was published in 2005.
• Time-use statistics website (containing methods, publications and meeting documents) is regularly updated to include experiences of countries that have recently conducted time-use surveys. See: http://unstats.un.org/unsd/demographic/sconcerns/tuse/.
• Time-use statistics showing sex differences in the use of time is compiled and presented in the in The World's Women 2010: Trends and Statistics, launched in October 2010.
• The detailed structure and explanatory notes for the UN Trial International Classification of Activities for Time-use Statistics (ICATUS) are available for comments on the following web site: http://unstats.un.org/unsd/cr/registry/regcst.asp?Cl=231&Lg=1.
• The finalization of the UN Trial International Classification of Activities for Time-use Statistics (ICATUS) is expected in 2012.