• To contribute to reinforce statistical systems and improve globalisation analysis through the upstream design of better integrated business registers and links to administrative sources.
Objectives and outputs
• Provide a forum for discussion to further improve and harmonise the design and concrete implementation of statistical business registers.
Non-member countries involved in the activity:
• Brazil, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Egypt, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, Mongolia, Morocco, Republic of Montenegro, Russian Federation, South Africa, Ukraine
Main Developments for 2013
• The joint Eurostat/OECD/UNECE Seminar on Business Registers will be held in September 2013 in Geneva.
• A first draft of the International Guidelines on Business Registers will be completed by the end of July 2013 and will be reviewed in September 2013 by the Task Force created in 2011 by the Conference of European Statisticians.