Together with Statistics Poland, the Netherlands is co-chairing the Organizing Committee of the UNECE Workshop on Human Resources Management and Training, to be held in September 5-7, 2012 in Budapest, Hungary.
The main idea of the 3-days workshop is to exchange experiences and to develop good practices in the framework of human resource management and training in statistical offices and to follow-up on the problems and issues raised at the Workshop in September 2010.
About the questionnaire
Aiming at developing a relevant and interesting program, it was proposed to the countries to answer the 5 questions below on training and HR policy in their NSO.
The following five questions were asked:
- What are the main challenges (topics) in your office regarding HR Training & Development at the moment?
- What are the three most important focus-points in your HR policy at this moment?
- Which HR- and training tools do you have in place (or are you developing at the moment) to answer HR- and training challenges successfully?
- Image your office in 2016: what in your opinion will be the biggest challenges for your office (relating business architecture and HR-management) at that time?
- In the ideal situation where there would be no budgetary restrictions: Which tools do you think are necessary to use or develop to meet the needs of the next generation of statisticians (in 2016) in regard to training and HR policy?
Below you can find responses to the questionnaires from:
The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
Republic of South Korea
The individual answers of the questionnaires are published with permission from the respective respondents.
If you have questions or comments please e-mail them to: firstname.lastname@example.org