- Improved editing tool for our classification database - previous editor was developed out-of-house.
- Analysis of the end-to-end creation and re-use of metadata in one production cycle for one type of statistics - no system development required in (purely analysis).
- Continuing development of a master metadatabase for questionnaires - in-house development but with help from external consultants on-site.
- Service library for master metadata systems was developed in-house.
- Metadata portal on the Internet and intranet was developed in-house.
- Variables documentation system was developed in-house
- About the statistics as a content management system instead of just a text document was developed in-house
- Improved access to micro-data for researchers (About the data collections) was developed in-house
- Adminstrative system for projects, products and processes was mainly being developed in-house, but we had substantial help from external consultants on-site.
- Continuing development of a master metadatabase for questionnaires - in-house development, but with help from external consultants on-site.
4.6 Additional materials
Some data models and XML-schema can be made available on request.