Links to Resources / Papers
- What Does Big Data Mean for Official Statistics?
- Big Data: A Perspective from the Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Production of Official Statistics by Using Big Data (Statistics Korea MSIS paper)
- Big Data (and official statistics) (Statistics Netherlands MSIS paper)
- Big Data for Policy Development and Official Statistics (United Nations Statistical Commission Seminar)
- Placing Big Data in Official Statistics (Istat NTTS 2013 paper)
- Mapping Policy Issues raised by Big Data (OECD 2102)
We will add more structure as the page develops, but for now, please just add everything here.
Next teleconference of the Big Data task team
Thursday 23rd May, 13:00, European Summer Time
Plans and Projects