The Conference of European Statisticians Steering Group on Statistical Metadata (usually abbreviated to "METIS Steering Group") is responsible for developing and maintaining the Common Metadata Framework, as well as organising METIS Work Sessions and Workshops. From time to time it convenes informal task forces to work on specific issues, such as the current task force on Metadata flows within the GSBPM and the task force on revision of the Neuchâtel terminology model.
For more information see:
- Steering Group terms of reference
- Review of progress on the Common Metadata Framework by the Bureau of the Conference of European Statisticians, October 2009
- METIS work sessions and workshops
- Steering Group minutes (Steering Group members only)
- Australia: Alistair Hamilton and Thérèse Lalor
- Canada: Alice Born (chair)
- Czech Republic: Ebbo Petrikovits
- Mexico: Juan Muñoz López
- Netherlands: Max Booleman
- Norway: Jenny Linnerud
- Portugal: Isabel Morgado
- Sweden: Klas Blomqvist
- United States: Dan Gillman
- Eurostat: August Götzfried and Håkan Linden
- OECD: Trevor Fletcher
- UNECE: Steven Vale and Fiona Willis-Núñez (secretariat)
Anchor tctime tctime
Next METIS Steering Group teleconference:
Thursday 19th September 13:00 CEST (06:00 Aguascalientes, 07:00 Ottawa/Washington, 12:00 Lisbon, 21:00 Canberra).
The usual dial-in details apply: dial +41 22 917 0900 and when prompted for an access code dial 11179.