The UNECE Work Sessions on Statistical Data Editing take place approximately every 18 months. Papers from these work sessions can be found via the links below.
2012: Oslo, Norway, 24-26 September - More details soon!
- TOPIC - I Selective and macro editing
- TOPIC - II Global solutions to editing
- TOPIC - III Editing and Imputation in the context of data integration from multiple sources and mixed modes
- TOPIC - IV Using metadata and paradata to analyse the efficiency of editing processes
- TOPIC - V Software & tools for data editing and imputation
- TOPIC - VI New and emerging methods
- TOPIC - VII Editing and imputation of census data.
- TOPIC - I Editing of administrative and Census data
- TOPIC - II Editing of electronic collections
- TOPIC - III Macro editing methods
- TOPIC - IV Micro editing - methods and software
- TOPIC - V Changing organizational cultures
- TOPIC - VI International collaboration
- TOPIC - VII New and emerging methods
- TOPIC - I Designing a Complete Editing Strategy
- TOPIC - II Organisational Issues Related to the Implementation of Data Editing Methods
- TOPIC - III Evaluation and Monitoring of the Editing Process
- NATIONAL REPORTS