Message-ID: <290463562.36301.1425184797230.JavaMail.confluence@ece-vmapps> Subject: Exported From Confluence MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="----=_Part_36300_1368851239.1425184797229" ------=_Part_36300_1368851239.1425184797229 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Location: file:///C:/exported.html
From Statistics Finland
3) Incorporate the distinction between abstract/conceptual models describi= ng statistical production in general and logical models describing specific= workflows.
4) Improve the model's ability to des=
cribe iterations and parallel workflows.
5) Make recommendations on how to use the model in workf= low modeling.
Provide concre= te examples.
- Please leave = room for the use of different modeling notations such as BPMN and UML.
6) Possibly define a set o= f possible roles for modeling.
- These should be used in swimlane diagrams.
- Common role definitons would be useful when discussin= g processes internationally.
7) Alternatively, possibly extend the model to incorporate business = services (internal and external)
- Such as administrative data receipt servise, which could be decentra= lized
- This would help to abstract away= functional structures when comparing
- Admittedly this is probably too ambitious.
Please indicate your support for this change using the stars and legend = below