Message-ID: <250741903.3044.1419156578550.JavaMail.confluence@ece-vmapps> Subject: Exported From Confluence MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="----=_Part_3043_2112744264.1419156578550" ------=_Part_3043_2112744264.1419156578550 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Location: file:///C:/exported.html
=E2=80=A2 Applied research in the a= rea of price indices, especially consumer price indices.
=E2=80=A2 Pa= pers and proceedings available on the group's website, http://www.ottawagroup.org/= . Otherwise links to website of latest host.
Undertake research with a vi= ew to providing advice to national statistical offices on:
1. problem= s of price measurement, particularly at the micro level.
2. procedure= s for dealing with quality change.
3. price measurement of health ser= vices, financial and insurance services, housing and telecommunications.
4. new goods/services - theoretical and operational issues associated w= ith their inclusion in price indexes.
5. use of electronic commerce s= ources to improve data quality and reduce price index compilation costs.
6. procedures to deal with quality change.
The Ottawa Group meets every second yea= r. The Group meet in Neuchâtel, Switzerland in May 2009. The next mee= ting is planned to take place in May/June 2011 in New Zealand.2.m Economic statistics meetings (Ott= awa Group on Price Indices)