- Albanian Institute of Statistics
- Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Central Statistical Bureau of Latvia
- Czech Statistical Office
- German Federal Statistical Office
- State Statistical Committee of the Republic of Azerbaijan
- Statistical Office of the Republic of Slovenia
- Statistics Austria
- Statistics Canada
- Statistics Croatia
- Statistics Finland
- Statistics Netherlands
- Statistics New Zealand
- Statistics Norway
- Statistics Portugal
- Statistics South Africa
- Statistics Sweden
- United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)
Would you like to add a case study?
You will need a user account and editing rights for the Metis wiki in order to create or edit a case study. If you need a new user account or a reminder of your login details, contact us. Then,Click here to add a new case study.
The case study template was created to ensure consistency and comparability amongst case studies. The template has recently been updated to include some new sections, reflecting recent changes such as the development of GSIM. Case study authors may therefore find that their case studies contain some blank sections (within section 2, Modelling the Information and Processes of a Statistical Organization). Authors of all existing case studies have been contacted during May 2013 to invite updates.
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact the UNECE secretariat.