Current version (August 2009)
Some ideas on communicating the GSBPM
This short paper from CSO Ireland (Joe Treacy) contains some ideas on how over-arching / management processes can contribute to building greater awareness of the GSBPM.
Mapping Processes to the GSBPM
GSBPM Diagram in Word format (editable) - Please give examples of different types of statistical business processes mapped to the GSBPM by highlighting the sub-processes they use.
- ABS Prices processes mapped to GSBPM
- UNECE paper on applying GSBPM to register maintenance
- SSB Price index for legal services
- CSO (Ireland) Tourism Process
Other communication resources
- GSBPM presentation from European Statistical Training Programme course on statistical metadata (Jenny Linnerud)
- Introducing a third dimension into the GSBPM - On a trial base, Eurostat and UNECE have drafted the document attached; this document adds a third dimension to the GSBPM (use of administrative data sources, use of statistical surveys, mix data sources). - Third dimension GSBPM.pdf
- Generic Enterprise Model Statistics (draft produced by W. Radermacher, Eurostat)
- Korean Statistical Business Process Model see slide 11
- Improving interoperability in Statistics - The impact of SDMX Presentation from Rüne Gløersen at the CES June 2011