These case studies are largely identical to those included in the printed publication (published May 2007). However, where countries have provided updates, removed a case study, or provided an entirely new case study, the entries on this wiki have been updated accordingly.
List of case studies
- Annex 1.1. Legislation to support release of microdata - Australia
- Annex 1.2. Legislation to support release of microdata - Finland
- Annex 1.3. Data cubes - Netherlands
- Annex 1.4. Public use microdata - United States
- Annex 1.5. Release of anonymised microdata files (licensed files) - Australia
- Annex 1.6. Release of licensed microdata files - Netherlands
- Annex 1.7. Release of licensed microdata files - Sweden
- Annex 1.8. Remote data access facilities - Canada
- Annex 1.9. Remote access facility (for microdata access) - Australia
- Annex 1.10. Remote access to microdata files - Denmark
- Annex 1.11. Research data centre program - Canada
- Annex 1.12. Research data centres - United States
- Annex 1.13. Data laboratory arrangements - Netherlands
- Annex 1.14. Data laboratory microdata access - New Zealand
- Annex 1.15. Data laboratory microdata access - Brazil
- Annex 1.16. Microdata laboratory analysis - Italy
- Annex 1.17. Managing decision making on confidentiality - Slovenia
- Annex 1.18. Managing decision making on confidentiality - Australia
- Annex 1.19. Microdata access in the OECD programmes for international student assessment (PISA)
- Annex 1.20. Policy on international release of microdata - Australia
- Annex 1.21. Management of record linkage projects - Canada
- Annex 1.22. Access to anonymized census microdata samples via the IPUMS-international and the integrated european census microdata websites - University of Minnesota Population Center
- Annex 1.23. Access to anonymised microdata - Czech Republic
Would you like to add a new case study?
To add a new case study you will need a user account for the UNECE wikis, with edit access for the Statistical Confidentiality space. To request a user account or to have edit access enabled on your existing user account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the button below to create your blank case study. Then select 'edit contents' near the top right of your screen to show the boxes which you should fill in with text, before clicking 'save' at the bottom right of the screen. You must also change the page title. When you are in editing mode you will see prompts giving you more information on what should go in each box.
For questions or comments, contact email@example.com