Note: Conferences and other events are only listed here if their main theme is the use of administrative and secondary sources. For papers presented at other conferences, please see the section for resources by statistical domain.
- Statistics Canada 2010 International Methodology Symposium "Social Statistics: The Interplay among Censuses, Surveys and Administrative Data", Ottawa, October 2010;
- Istat Seminar on Using Administrative Data in the Production of Business Statistics - Member States Experiences, Rome, March 2010 (a follow-up meeting is planned for later 2010 in Vilnius);
- IAOS Conference on Reshaping Official Statistics, Shanghai, October 2008;
- Seminar on the Use of Administrative Data Sources (side-event to the 39th session of the UN Statistical Commission), February 2008;
- Statistics Finland Seminar on Registers in Statistics - Methodology and Quality, Helsinki, May 2007;
- United Nations Statistical Division Regional Workshop on the Use of Administrative Data in Economic Statistics, Moscow, November 2006;
- Eurostat / INSEE Seminar on the Use of Administrative Sources in Statistics. Paris, October 2004;
- CES work sessions on registers and administrative records in social and demographic statistics, several sessions up to 2002;
- UNECE / Statistics Finland training seminars "The use of Administrative Sources for Statistical Purposes", various locations, ten times since 2001.