After some deliberation, we decided to currently go with the one-arrow option (detailed in The one error proposal.docx). For the long term, the Technical Framework – Option Common Repository should be the goal. The EA to Drupal import.odt could be an intermediary step to this.
Important arguments were
- We should have only one single authority on the model (single source of information)
- There is a large amount of information that has to go into the XMI to fully incorporate the information from the drupal
- Some tasks may be easier in EA than in drupal
- Specialized skripts can be added to drupal to make these tasks more easy
- We need a working system as fast as possible, one arrow allows that and does not obstruct the way to the better solutions