NEWS: Fourth Data Collection Workshop 2016:
We are looking for a host of the 2016 Data Collection Workshop and Communication of Statistics Workshop, to be held back-to-back in August or September 2016.
2015 Data Collection Workshop: Riding the Wave of the Data Deluge (29 April – 1 May, Washington D.C., United States of America)
Held back-to-back with the Workshop on the Communication of Statistics (27-29 April)
The conference topics include, but are not limited to:
Pilot experiments and experiments embedded in statistical production
- Data collection modes
- Non-response, response propensity, respondent behaviour and response burden
- Administrative and registry data
- Big Data and other non-traditional Data Sources
- Versatile data collection systems (adaptive surveys, modular surveys/systems, split questionnaires…)
- Horizontally integrated data collection systems
The NTTS 2015 conference will take place from 10 to 12 March 2015 in Brussels. For details on the event, please refer to the conference homepage.