This chapter describes the required and useful activities for the meetings. This includes:
The meeting invitation and agenda is provided as a predefined page at News - Templates. It is recommended to use this page and copy it into a new "News" page.
Currently, it is not possible to directly use templates from "Global Templates" or even "Space Templates" to create a news page. Therefore, it is only possible to copy the template content from the required template at News - Templates into a new "News" page.
If you want to do an invitation of an telephone conference that is an interwise event, you have to follow the following steps:
- 1. Open two browser windows with TMG website
- 2. First window: Go to *"News - Templates" ? "PROJ - ODP n - Meeting on DD.MM.YYYY - Invitation And Agenda"*
- 3. Switch to edit mode and click on "Wiki Markup" tab
- 4. Second window: Click on "Add News" at left navigation page
- 5. Click on "Wiki Markup" tab
- 6. Copy complete title to "New News" title at second window
- 7. Copy complete content to content area of news at second window
- 8. Change title "PROJ - ODP n - Meeting on DD.MM.YYYY - Invitation And Agenda" to appropriate information (e.g. CCTS - ODP 5 - Meeting on 20.04.2007 - Invitation And Agenda)
- 9. Change content as follows (see also following code)
- <TITLE> - The title of the meeting
- <TOPIC> - The specific topic of the meeting
- DD.MM.YYYY - The date of the meeting
- HH:MM - The start and end time of the meeting
- CET - The timezone of the start or end time, respectively
- nnnnnn - The meeting ID of the specific Interwise event (it must be changed several times)
- PROJ# - ODP #n# - The link to the appropriate project ODP details page
- (# --) - The specific agenda items
- 10. Click on "Save" button at new "News" page (second window)
- 11. Click on "Cancel" button at template page with title ""PROJ - ODP n - Meeting on DD.MM.YYYY - Invitation And Agenda" (first window)
- 12. Add the following labels to the "News" page, which is the new meeting invitation (see also following figure). These labels are used to place the document correctly in the Confluence page- and template system. The labels will show up just under the page header.
- Working group: #wg# (e.g. ccwg)
- Project: #proj# (e.g. ccts)
- Project step: #proj#_odp#nr# (e.g. ccts_odp5)
- Project step + agenda: #proj#_odp#nr#_agenda (e.g. ccts_odp5_agenda)
- 13. Click done (see also following figure).
Now, you can send the new meeting invitation to your group members by mail, and you can add it to the specific entry in the calendar. But before you want to do this, you have to define a new event for this meeting in the calendar. For doing this, please follow the steps that are described in chapter "3.2 Define Event in Calendar"
The calendar should be used for all meetings that are happen in the TMG such as:
- Project group (weekly/bi-weekly) meetings (telephone conferences)
- Steering committee (weekly/bi-weekly) meetings (telephone conferences)
- TMG Face-To-Face Meetings
- UN/CEFACT Forums
- UN/CEFACT Plenaries
- Other relevant meetings
The calendar offers day, week and month views and a list of events for the TMG calendar that is shown at the home page.
If you want to do a new entry, you have to do the following steps:
- 1. Go to "Calendar" at section "General" at left navigation pane
- 2. Click on "Add a new event" button at the selected date within in the calendar (see figure below)
- 3. Select calendar "TMG Calendar" and click on "Next"
- 4. Define event properties (see also following figure):
- Summary: Title of the event (e.g. CCTS - ODP 5 - Call)
- Location: Meeting location, if it is a face-to-face meeting (e.g. "Kansas City, USA"), or even the entry "Telephone Conference"
- Description: Further details, if it is necessary
- Link: Absolute path to meeting invitation (e.g. http://126.96.36.199:8080/display/public/2007/04/10/CCTS+-+ODP+5+-+Meeting+Invitation), if it is available.
- All Day: If it is an all day meeting (e.g. Face-to-Face Meetings)
- From and To: The start and end time of the meeting according the predefined timezone in "Timezone"