- - Welcome
- - Agree on agenda
- - Select note taker
- - Review Open Action Items
- -Planning for the Stockholm Forum
- - Continue reviewing the complete requirements list after SAPs inputs and agreeing which requirements we do or do not accepthttp://www.unstandards.org:8080/display/public/UCM+-+Requirements+List+(NEW)
- - Other business
- - Next meeting
- Select note taker
- Planning for the Stockholm Forum
Mark and Gunther only available for half a day Thursday. UCM plan to meet the whole of Thursday.
CCMA - Send requirements list with impact preface. Request use-case proposals in advance of the Stockholm Forum. CCMA meet Tuesday afternoon.
TBG 17 - Send requirements list with impact preface. Request use-case propsals in advance of the Stockholm Forum. Send over requirements list with impact preface.
With these preparations it is considered not necessary with a joint meeting with CCMA and TBG 17.
EBA - should be invited to sit in with us.
- In the next phase we need to document the pervasiveness of UCM. Priortize use-cases. Recast scope and impact asessments.
- Continue reviewing the complete requirements list after SAPs inputs
Processed requirement 21-26. Results recorded in the Requirements list by Tony.
- AOB - The group should consider to meet for two days or so outside Forum and TMG in order to get sufficient progress on the work.
- Scott writes impact preface statement and send to Oyivnd.
- Tony will update Requirements List.
- Oyvind sends request for use cases to CCMA and TBG17.
|| 16:00 - 17:00 CET
|| Requirements discussion