Added by gunther.stuhec, last edited by gunther.stuhec on Apr 13, 2007

Labels

 
Title TMG Steering Committee Telephone Conference
Date 12.04.2007
Start Time 14:00 - Timezone: CET
End Time 16:00 - Timezone: CET
Note Taker [~gunther.stuhec]
Participants Jim Wilson; Mark Crawford; [~gunther.stuhec]; [~christian.huemer]; [~jens.dietrich]; [~steve.capell]

Agenda

Meeting Results

Web Side --> Next Steps and Official Announcement

All future comments should be submitted to the webside directly.

Highly encourage all team leaders using confluence only.

Jim will try to install and configure JIRA by 20.04.2007.

Steve will help Jim in installing and configuring JIRA

Christian: Should zip the content of the www.untmg.org

Every team lead should call someone, who is responsible for the future website activities

"News" information from www.untmg.org should be transferred by every project lead.

Jim will define the domain www.unstrandards.org that can be used immediately and generaly

We need "official publication" and a "working website":

  • The CEN website should be the official publication and provide
    • the official documents
    • public reviews
    • public announcements
    • link to the working website
  • The confluence should be the working website with a link to the CEN website

All project leads should be responsible for submitting copies to Alain for public posting at CEN website.

Report for UN/CEFACT Plenary

Every team lead should write some sentences regarding their important activities and next steps at their projects.

UPCC - UML Profile for Core Components

Decision of New Dehli: The BCSS should be moved into CCWG and define a new name.

Gunther will rearrange the confluence website (move BCSS stuff to CCWG area).

The current specification should be closed by the september (finalization of ODP6 in July, and ODP 7 in September).

The specification that is based on CCTS V3.0 and UML V2.0 should be started immediately after the final release of current verion. The process should follow thenew ODP. 

BPSS - Business Process Scheme Specification

Leave only some information and the spec, but no project details anymore.

Some additional information should refer to the OASIS BPSS activities and future specs.

Jens will ask Christian, what should we provide on website (especially regarding OASIS).

UBAC - Unified Business Agreements and Contracts Specification

FMG agreed that UBAC should be transferred to LG.

Gunther will officially ask for transfer of UBAC to LG. If everyone will agree, than Gunther will inform FMG that UBAC will be officially transferred.

UMM - UNCEFACT Modeling Methodology

Christian will send UMM Requirements List to Gunther

ODP 3 will start at beginning of May

Christian will ask the UMM members to push the button "Jouin this UMM project".

The draft spec will be written within two month.

CCTS - Core Components Technical Specification

The CCTS spec will be publicly submitted for next iteration of public review by 16.04.2007. The public review period will be 30 days.

The rules comparison excel spreadsheet will be submitted afterwards (after cleaning up the rules).

We will use the excel spreadsheet for the comments

Mark will provide the excel spreadsheet template, and the document that will go out on Monday by tommorrow.

Jim will review the excel spreadsheet template beforehand.

Jim will write some text for public announcement of the public review.

Gunther will submit announcement text + specification to the bureau and Alain Dechamps on Monday.

COD - Conformance and Compliance Definition

Gunther: Will ask Andrew about the call for participation.

EBAS - Electronic Business Architecture Specification

The EBAS should consider two parts:

  • Technical specs. + methodologies and their priorities (higher priority)
  • Business content + libraries (lower priority)

Steve: In terms of selling UN/CEFACT has especially the business content part a higher priority. Therefore will Steve do some efforts on the content area at the same time.

Gunther will ask the FMG that the Project Proposal will be on the agenda on the call on Monday (16.04.2007).

<Copy Agenda from Meeting Invitation - and change # to h3.>

Handling Instruction

Please use the following icons for:

  • - Decision
  • - Action Item



Next Meetings

Date Time Topic Location
26.04.2007 13:00 - 15:00 CET StC Telephone Conference Interwise Meeting
10.04.2007 13:00 - 15:00 CET StC Telephone Conference Interwise Meeting

April 2007
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30          

UCM - ODP 2 - Meeting on 19.04.2007 - Invitation And Agenda
UMM - Call For Participation