Procedure for CCTS 3 & NDR 3 artefacts publication
The purpose of the project is to define the procedures for the creation and publication of CCTS 3 and NDR 3 artefacts.
The complete process from inception to publication for CCTS 3 and NDR 3 artefacts including but not limited to:
- Harmonization of core components
- Verification of libraries and other artefacts
- Definition of the publication bundle
- Publication schedules
The project will define how to implement ODP for CCTS 3 and NDR 3 artefacts. It will take into account the requirements linked to CCTS 2.01 artefacts publication.
The deliverables from this project will include:
- Procedure definition
- Description of the deliverables at each step
- First publication (CII, eTendering, CFEM)
Membership is open to experts who have broad knowledge in the areas ...
The geographic focus of the project is global
Initial contributions will come from a variety of sources. A call for contributions will be made for ...
The following have expressed an interest in making such contributions:
|Project Chair||Chris Hassler|
Estimated Open Development Process (ODP) milestone dates:
|ODP Step||ODP Name||Estimated Completion Date||Comment|
|3||1st Working Draft||Comment|
Participants in the project shall provide resources for their own participation. The continued existence and functioning of the project team shall not require any additional resources from the UN/ECE secretariat other than:
- Establishing and maintaining the project team's public Web site pages with appropriate links, document download facilities, and items of interest;
- Establishing and maintaining the project team's public and private list servers.