The purpose of the project is to create Business Process Models and Business Class Diagrams for documenting the business scenarios and business transactions involved in legal notice publication (LNP). The output will be used to obtain and validate the XML messages to support the business transactions.
This project covers the process of notices publication when it is compulsory for individuals, companies or organizations to communicate to the general public a given information in a defined format or media. This communication includes two elements: the information to be delivered and the means through which it is made public. The targeted audience of the publication is undetermined and anonymous.
The project could be divided into sub-projects dependent upon requirements. Each sub-project may deal with a specific area of LNP. The first sub-project is to cover LNP in the Public Procurement domain. Further sub-projects for other domains of legal notice publication could follow as demanded.
The deliverables are:
- A catalogue of Business Process Models by domain covering the legal notice publication for a legal notification domain as defined in the scope
- A guide for users which enables them to select the model appropriate to their needs.
- A guide for users which enables them to select the relevant transaction appropriate to their needs.
- The class diagrams of the business transactions for the creation of the XML messages
- ABIEs, BBIEs, and CCs (if necessary), based on the UN/CEFACT Core Component Technical Specification
- XML messages to support the business transactions
Membership is open to experts who have broad knowledge in the areas ...
The geographic focus of the project is global
Initial contributions will come from a variety of sources. A call for contributions will be made for ...
The following have expressed an interest in making such contributions:
|Project Chair||Didier Hardy|
|Editor||Marc Christopher Schmidt|
Estimated Open Development Process (ODP) milestone dates:
|ODP Step||ODP Name||Estimated Completion Date||Comment|
|3||1st Working Draft||Comment|
Participants in the project shall provide resources for their own participation. The continued existence and functioning of the project team shall not require any additional resources from the UN/ECE secretariat other than:
- Establishing and maintaining the project team's public Web site pages with appropriate links, document download facilities, and items of interest;
- Establishing and maintaining the project team's public and private list servers.