The purpose of the project is to create Business Process Models and Business Class Diagrams to document the business scenarios and business transactions involved in the exchange of information about livestock husbandry, between parties concerned with breeding, and selling farm livestock and/or their products and by-products (e.g. milk, meat, eggs, wool, etc.)
The outputs will be the harmonized XML schemas to support the business process.
Scope of the project is to exchange information from one party to another party about the history of the traditional and untraditional livestock.
The exchanged message may include information regarding breeding, production, veterinary treatments, health status or diseases etc. of individual or groups of livestock.
The parties involved in the exchange of data may be the farmer and his parties (advisers), cooperatives, market companies, agro-food industry, inspection authorities, ..etc).
The livestock life record project facilitates the global electronic data interchange between these parties.
The deliverables from the project are:
- A catalogue of Business Process Models using UMM/UML covering the Livestock Life Record exchange
- A guide for users which enables them to select the model appropriate to their needs
- The class diagrams of the business transactions for the creation of the XML message
- The BRS and RSM documents
- XML messages to support the business transactions
Membership is open to experts who have broad knowledge in the areas ...
The geographic focus of the project is global
Initial contributions will come from a variety of sources. A call for contributions will be made for ...
The following have expressed an interest in making such contributions:
|Project Chair||René ROGNANT|
|Editor||Gaëlle Cheruy Pottiau|
Estimated Open Development Process (ODP) milestone dates:
|ODP Step||ODP Name||Estimated Completion Date||Comment|
|3||1st Working Draft||Comment|
Participants in the project shall provide resources for their own participation. The continued existence and functioning of the project team shall not require any additional resources from the UN/ECE secretariat other than:
- Establishing and maintaining the project team's public Web site pages with appropriate links, document download facilities, and items of interest;
- Establishing and maintaining the project team's public and private list servers.